Chapter 6: Lehi's Dream

I have been studying Lehi's Dream in my own personal study. And I have realized how much I love this story and how much it applies to our lives. So I really wanted my kids to understand this and remember his dream. For this I turned to an awesome Etsy shop TimeSavors. You can find here HERE. You can download the entire Book Of Mormon character sets for $4.99 or purchase them from her with magnets, felt, or laminated for around 10-15$. Such reasonable prices!! I am so happy I found her! So I printed out the ones that applied to Lehi's dream and stuck them on the sticky felt. I showed you how to do this in THIS POST.


These are the ones I printed off that all had pieces I needed. She gives you a character guide that tells you what figures you need for what story. 

 These are all the ones I used. This is after I printed, stuck them on sticky felt, and cut them out. 

I keep them in order in my book by chapter in a clear protective sleeve. I think ziploc bags would work better. 


Then I saw she had a downloadable Book of Mormon Bingo Set so I couldn't resist! The boys loved it! 

1 comment:

  1. Titanium Straightener (C) | Titsanium-Arts.com
    The Titanium ford fusion titanium 2019 Straightener is the perfect is titanium a metal way for you to increase micro touch trimmer your yield by revlon titanium max edition reducing toaks titanium 750ml pot the vig of the blade and increasing your blade height.

    ReplyDelete